I have worked with Mambo Sandy and I can say I am pleased with here work.

She sent me pictures of the work she was doing for me.

Communication was good. I could reach her by phone or email. I would get a response back from her.

My lover finally came home and I am satisfied with her work. She is no nonsense.

You have follow directions she sends you exactly.She does not sugar coat anything. I guess some could say that is harsh but she delivered the results I was looking for which was for my lover to return. I also like the fact she is LGBT friendly.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Her straightforward attitude, She is lgbt friendly.

Had an Experience with Voodolovespells?

Comments

This the same photo she sent me and another person in my Facebook group. Mambo Sandy also got angry with a client and posted her personal email address public on her Facebook page. Not only does her spells not work, but Mambo Sandy will NOT keep your information confidential.

Preview Models - A Complete and Honest Review Preview Models "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more