I have worked with Mambo Sandy and I can say I am pleased with here work.

She sent me pictures of the work she was doing for me.

Communication was good. I could reach her by phone or email. I would get a response back from her.

My lover finally came home and I am satisfied with her work. She is no nonsense.

You have follow directions she sends you exactly.She does not sugar coat anything. I guess some could say that is harsh but she delivered the results I was looking for which was for my lover to return. I also like the fact she is LGBT friendly.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). CoraKingly is overall satisfied with Voodolovespells and uploaded a picture. the best about positive experience from Voodolovespells was her straightforward attitude. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Voodolovespells.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Voodolovespells to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Voodolovespells?

Comments

This the same photo she sent me and another person in my Facebook group. Mambo Sandy also got angry with a client and posted her personal email address public on her Facebook page. Not only does her spells not work, but Mambo Sandy will NOT keep your information confidential.