Voodolovespells - Sandy is the real deal

5.0
Additional Fees

I do not understand why someone would be so desperate as to drag Sandy's name through the mud. She's the real deal.

Good spiritual workers are very hard to find. She specializes in love work, specifically under Erzurlie Freda who is the Lwa of love and romance.

She has the correct spirits and they can and will make it happen. However what many of these disgruntled clients will tell you is that they lie about situations, lie about the status of the person they want the love work on, do not follow directions, do what they want to do rather than what the spirits direct them to do, and very often let their behavior and egos mess up their work.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 22, 2017.

Voodolovespells - Mambo Sandy

I have worked with Mambo Sandy and I can say I am pleased with here work.

She sent me pictures of the work she was doing for me.

Communication was good. I could reach her by phone or email. I would get a response back from her.

My lover finally came home and I am satisfied with her work. She is no nonsense.

You have follow directions she sends you exactly.She does not sugar coat anything. I guess some could say that is harsh but she delivered the results I was looking for which was for my lover to return. I also like the fact she is LGBT friendly.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Her straightforward attitude, She is lgbt friendly.

• Love Spell Spells
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 16, 2015.

Comments

This the same photo she sent me and another person in my Facebook group. Mambo Sandy also got angry with a client and posted her personal email address public on her Facebook page. Not only does her spells not work, but Mambo Sandy will NOT keep your information confidential.

Voodolovespells - Sandra McFarlin, Mambo Sandy

Mambo Sandy or should I say Sandra McFarlin of New Jersey will rob you blind. She is rude, and doesn't communicate with you.

She basically takes your money ,then ignores you. She even becomes hostile. Her spells start at $750. and at the end of the day they don't work.

A bunch of false promises and lies. She was unable to do any good wanga or voodoo love spell for me. Mambo Sandy's consultation consisted of me doing all the talking.

She never told me anything about myself or my husband. She has no ability to see the future or anything.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 15, 2015.

Comments

I have had a long standing business-friendship with Sandra. Personally.

I was very satisfied with my readings for the years she has consulted with me.

Miss. Margaret

Maybe the problem here is that you paid $750 for something that DOESN'T EXIST? Spells?

Are you kidding me? Regardless of one's religious views, the day you have to pay money to someone to "invoke" some type of faith-based phenomenon for you is the day you most likely ran across a thief and a liar.

I can profess to be all kinds of wizard/mage/hoodoo priest/ninja and charge a fee for my services, but if I did, my only "customers" would be the gullible who'd have nobody but themselves to blame for their gullibility.