Mambo Sandy or should I say Sandra McFarlin of New Jersey will rob you blind.She is rude, and doesn't communicate with you.

She basically takes your money ,then ignores you. She even becomes hostile. Her spells start at $750. and at the end of the day they don't work.

A bunch of false promises and lies. She was unable to do any good wanga or voodoo love spell for me. Mambo Sandy's consultation consisted of me doing all the talking.

She never told me anything about myself or my husband.She has no ability to see the future or anything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of voodolovespells and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2750. Voodolovespells needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned voodolovespells in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Voodolovespells.

Had an Experience with Voodolovespells?

Comments

I do not understand why someone would be so desperate as to drag Sandy's name through the mud.She's the real deal.

Good spiritual workers are very hard to find. She specializes in love work, specifically under Erzurlie Freda who is the Lwa of love and romance.

She has the correct spirits and they can and will make it happen.However what many of these disgruntled clients will tell you is that they lie about situations, lie about the status of the person they want the love work on, do not follow directions, do what they want to do rather than what the spirits direct them to do, and very often let their behavior and egos mess up their work.

I have had a long standing business-friendship with Sandra.Personally.

I was very satisfied with my readings for the years she has consulted with me.

Miss.Margaret

Maybe the problem here is that you paid $750 for something that DOESN'T EXIST?Spells?

Are you kidding me?Regardless of one's religious views, the day you have to pay money to someone to "invoke" some type of faith-based phenomenon for you is the day you most likely ran across a thief and a liar.

I can profess to be all kinds of wizard/mage/hoodoo priest/ninja and charge a fee for my services, but if I did, my only "customers" would be the gullible who'd have nobody but themselves to blame for their gullibility.